x2go Keyboard Layout Problem
If you are having trouble with the keyboard in x2go, follow these steps:
Quit x2Go if you have it open - x2go can not be running when you do this fix.
- ssh into mirage.mathcs.carleton.edu - to do this enter the following command in a mac terminal window:
- Enter your username and then your password into the prompt. Then, enter the following command to edit the old keyboard configurations:
- Enter the following command to logout and exit from the ssh session:
- Start up x2go, and try the new layout!
- If you have any trouble, drop by Mike Tie's office (CMC305) for help, or contact him at x4067 | firstname.lastname@example.org.