Carleton's Adobe Contract for Adobe Acrobat and Creative Cloud begins Summer 2018 and ends Summer 2021. All Acrobat and Creative Cloud installations at Carleton will need to be transitioned to new serial numbers and Adobe IDs.
Faculty and Staff
Faculty and Staff are covered under a Named User License.
- Acrobat is licensed for all Faculty and Staff.
Creative Cloud apps have been licensed for 200 users.
- Acrobat and Creative Cloud are assigned to a specific user.
- Users must have an Adobe ID to install their software.
Users can update, upgrade, and install their assigned Adobe products any time from any location (with Internet access) without ITS.
Users can install their assigned Adobe products on any 2 computers where they are the primary user, including personal devices.
Student work stations, research labs, and other computers shared with students should use the lab license.
If you leave Carleton, your applications will become unlicensed, but any cloud assets will remain associated with your Adobe ID
Lab, classroom, student stations, and any other college-owned computers used by students are covered under a Lab License.
- Acrobat and Creative Cloud are assigned to a specific computer.
- An Adobe ID is not required to use these applications. Lab computers are licensed with an institutional Adobe ID
Updates, upgrades, and installs need to be scheduled with ITS.
Acrobat is licensed for all Carleton computers.
Creative Cloud apps have been licensed for 420 lab computers.