HOW TO PERFORM A SECURED PRINT ON A CANON c5051
Video Tutorial Available by clicking the below Secure Print Lock Image.
A Text Tutorial is available, below.
FROM a Mac (Word .doc)
1. File > Print
2. Change default ‘Copies and Pages’ to Special Features
3. Choose “Secure Print” and then click Print. “Secured Print Window“ will appear
4. Enter a Document Name, your username, and a double-top-secret code
5. Choose OK.
6. Go to Printer.
From a Mac (PDF)
1. File > Print
2. Choose “Printer” at the very bottom of the pop-up window, near Page Set-Up.
3. Select ‘Special Features’ beneath Pages
4. Select Job Processing options and choose “Secured Print.”
5. Click “Print”
6. Enter a Document Name, your username, and a double-top-secret code
7. Choose OK
8. Click “Print” on the remaining pop-up window.
From a PC/Windows (Word .doc)
1. File > Print > Printer Properties
2. Basic Settings Tab > Output Method > Secured Print. If you get the additional Information/User Settings pop-up window, the answer is “Yes.”
3. Enter a Document Name and/or your username, and a double-top-secret code
4. Click OK
TO RETRIEVE YOUR SECURE PRINT DOCUMENT FROM THE Canon c5051
1. Press “Show All” button at the top of the touch screen panel, then press “Secured Print”
2. Press the A Button to charge Department and swipe your card. (For a personal document, don’t press the A Button & your personal One Card Account can be charged.)
3. After you swipe your card, enter your Department’s 4 Digit Charge Number
4. Press the Enter/Quit button on the keypad
5. On the touch screen of the copier, choose the job you’ve got waiting
6. Press Secured Print > enter pin numbers on the key pad > press OK
7. Press Quit/Enter to log yourself out.
There is no content with the specified labels