Skip to end of metadata
Go to start of metadata
Custom Paper Sizes
- Make sure your Word document is set to the proper size & layout before printing:<BR>
- Click Page Layout, Size<BR>
- If the size of paper you're using isn't listed, click More Paper Sizes at the bottom, then enter the correct Width & Height of your paper. Check the Orientation on the Margins tab to ensure the document is laid out correctly & then click OK.
- Click the Office Button, Print, select the 4150, then click Properties
- Click the Select Paper dropdown box, then choose the proper Size, Color, & Type. If the Size you need isn't listed, click Custom at the bottom of the list, and enter the dimensions of the paper, then click OK.
- Click OK, then click OK again to print.
- Insert your paper into the bypass tray of the 4150, and select the proper Color, Type & Size from the on-screen prompt. If the Size you need isn't listed, click the Custom Size button at the top of the list and input your custom size. Please note the following size restrictions: The Width must be between 3.86 and 8.50 inches, and the Length must be between 5.83 and 14.00 inches.
- When finished, click the Confirm button and your job should print out.
Custom Paper Types (Letterhead, Labels, etc.)
- Ensure that the document is set to match the size of paper you're printing to.<BR>
- If it isn't, click Page Layout, Size, and select the proper size.
- Click the Office Button, Print, select the 4150, and then click the Properties button.
- Click the Select Paper dropdown button, click Type, and choose the appropriate Size, Type (Labels, Letterhead, Custom 1, etc.) and Color as needed.
- Click OK to print the job, then take your special paper to the printer.<BR>
- Assuming you're not duplexing, place your paper into the bypass tray face-down, with the top of the document pointing into the printer.<BR>
- Select the proper Size, Type & Color of paper from the on-screen prompt to match the selections you made on the computer, then click Confirm.
- Please note that if the 4150 you're printing envelopes to isn't your default printer, you'll have to set it as the printer for the current document before continuing to step two:<BR>
- Open a blank Word document<BR>
- Click the Office button, Print, and select the 4150 printer, then click Close
- Click Mailings, then look on the far left side for the Envelopes button and click it.
- Enter the Delivery and Return addresses as necessary
- Click the Options button and choose the appropriate envelope size, then click OK
- Click Print
- Walk up to the printer and insert the envelope into the bypass tray. Note the symbol on the tray indicating that envelopes should be inserted face down, with the flap edge away from you.<BR>
- Once the printer detects paper in the tray it will prompt you to confirm what's there. Make sure it's set to the proper Size envelope. The Type should be Envelope and the Color should be White.<BR>
- Click Confirm, and your envelope should start printing.