- create a new cue list;
- drag any image or video into the cue list to create a Video cue for that image or video;
- in the Inspector (command+i) of the Video cue, look for the last tab, called "Video Effects";
- check the "Apply effects" box and choose any video effect you please.
- you can apply a video effect, this copy of QLab 3 has the Pro license installed correctly.
- there is a red "X" next to the Video cue and it says "A Pro license is required to use video effects," this copy of QLab 3 does not have the Pro license installed correctly.
Lab and Classroom Availability